Re: selinux-query

On 03/22/2016 01:51 PM, Naina Emmanuel wrote:
> Good evening!
> i am working on selinux, centos 7... i have downloaded some .te files
> from the internet (squid.te, ftp.te, rpc.te, samba.te .. etc)
> but when i compile these .te file through #make -f
> /usr/share/selinux/devel/include/MakeFile but shows error in all
> mentioned .te files
> not even getting installed through #semodule -i ftp.pp   (for all
> mentioned .te files) plz help me regarding this..
> thanks in advanced

Please show the actual commands that you ran, and the actual error
output from those commands.

However, downloading random .te files from the Internet and expecting
them to build or install on your system is probably not a good strategy.
 On CentOS, you should be able to download the .src.rpm file for
selinux-policy-targeted and work with the files it contains in order to
ensure that they match your base policy.