Problem building CIL module with new class

Using Fedora 23 targeted policy.

Problem: When adding a new class via the CIL module listed below, the allow
rule is not being resolved if the new class references a common set of
permissions.

Viewing with apol shows that the new class has been allocated the unique and
common permissions, however the allow rule is missing.

Note 1: If the 'all' expression is replaced in the 'classpermissionset' with
the actual permissions, then the allow rule is resolved.

Note 2: If I use the latest 2.5 libsepol with the
(classorder (unordered sctp_socket)) statement I get the same result.

The example CIL policy module is:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
(classorder (proxy sctp_socket))  ; 'proxy' is the last class defined in F-23
                                                                  ; and required when using libsepol 2.4

(classcommon sctp_socket socket)
(class sctp_socket (node_bind name_connect association bindx_add bindx_rem
connectx peeloff set_addr set_params))

(classpermission sctp_socket_all_perms)
(classpermissionset sctp_socket_all_perms (sctp_socket (all)))

(allow unconfined_t self sctp_socket_all_perms)

And is built with the following command:

semodule --priority 400 -i sctp_test_module.cil

Any ideas !!!
Richard