Re: CIL Wiki Translate

Folks,

Finally I finish to translate CIL Reference Guide to Japanese.
I shared the .html file on

https://oss.sios.com/security/CIL_Reference_Guide_ja.html.

Also I'll start the article "how to use CIL on Fedora" soon.

Kind Regards,

OMO

James Carter wrote on 2016年01月06日 03:15:
On 01/04/2016 08:29 PM, 面和毅 wrote:
Folks,

Sorry if this ML is not good place to ask.

I just translated CIL Wiki to Japanese.
So I want to make sure that can I upload/share that translated
document on my web site?

Which wiki are you referring to?

The wiki at https://github.com/SELinuxProject/cil/wiki is largely
obsolete (though I do notice that we are still referring to it in
secilc's readme) and I am not sure of its license status.

The most current documentation is at
https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/tree/master/secilc/docs. That
documentation is released under a FreeBSD license and you are free to
upload and share that (and any translation) from your website under that
license.

Thanks for your interest in CIL and your work!
Jim

Kind Regards,

OMO

--