Re: Newbie question on fixfiles

On Friday, January 29, 2016 17:37:15 Joe Wulf wrote:
> What filesystem is applied to your disk and its various partitions?For this
> to work, that FS has to be one that supports SELinux labeling
> (seclabel).You are right---if what you are using doesn't support that, you
> are dead in the water (currently).What options do you have to change to an
> SELinux-compliant FS?

The disk partitions are all ext4.

cat /proc/config.gz | gunzip - | grep CONFIG_EXT4 yeilds:

CONFIG_EXT4_FS=y
CONFIG_EXT4_FS_USE_FOR_EXT2=y
CONFIG_EXT4_FS_POSIX_ACL=y
CONFIG_EXT4_FS_SECURITY=y

as root, cat /proc/self/mounts | grep ext4 yeids:

/dev/root / ext4 rw,relatime,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/sda5 /home ext4 rw,relatime,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/sda6 /var ext4 rw,relatime,data=ordered 0 0
/dev/sda1 /boot ext4 rw,relatime,data=ordered 0 0

Thanks

Thomas Downing.