Diskless system running SELinux

Hello,

I'm researching deploying a diskless system that would use PXEBoot and
NFS for it's storage. I believe this capability has been proven and
have no issues here. The tricky part is this system must also have
Mandatory Access Control. I thought RHEL 7.2 was the answer due to
it's support of labeled NFS. However, Red Hat just told me that having
an SELinux-labeled, remote root partition is unsupported. What wasn't
clear was if the problem was in RHEL or something upstream.

Does the kernel support a labeled, remote root partition? If so, which
distributions support this?

Thanks,
Andrew Ruch