Re: CIL Wiki Translate

Dear Sir,

Thanks for that information.

> Thanks for your interest in CIL and your work!

I surprised about CIL and I know many of Japanese people don't know
how it will work, then I decided to translate it.

> The wiki at https://github.com/SELinuxProject/cil/wiki is largely
> obsolete
I translated it, but I didn't know that wiki is obsolete. :-(

> The most current documentation is at
> https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/tree/master/secilc/docs.

Thanks. :-)

I'll translate it to Japanese and share that on my website.
Also share CIL information on several article.

Kind Regards,

OMO

James Carter wrote on 2016/01/06 03:15:

Which wiki are you referring to?

The wiki at https://github.com/SELinuxProject/cil/wiki is largely
obsolete (though I do notice that we are still referring to it in
secilc's readme) and I am not sure of its license status.

The most current documentation is at
https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux/tree/master/secilc/docs. That
documentation is released under a FreeBSD license and you are free to
upload and share that (and any translation) from your website under that
license.

Thanks for your interest in CIL and your work!
Jim

Kind Regards,

OMO

--