Re: A newbie's question

Hi Stephen,

My goal is to study how to use SElinux policy for an application
running on Centos. My approach is to build everything into one single
RPM for easy installation/upgrade/change. This includes both the ref
policy and application policy. I started out by building the RPM with
only ref policy. I will add in app policy after I make sure this RPM
works well.

David