RE: New SELinux userspace release supporting extended ioctl permissions?

I think a good example of what could be targeted are perhaps video devices implementing
The Video 4 Linux and V4L2 api's. Since those ioctl's are well documented, hopefully things
adhere to them. However, based on my experience, there is the standard and then what
people do, and they are not one in the same.