Re: Python3 Support for Sepolgen module

On 07/17/2015 03:33 PM, Jason Zaman wrote:
I keep hitting this with python3, it seems to be much stricter than py2:

# semanage boolean -l
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python-exec/python3.3/semanage", line 27, in <module>
     import seobject
   File "/usr/lib64/python3.3/site-packages/seobject.py", line 154
     context = "%s%s" % (filler, raw)
                                    ^
TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation

I want to fix all the whitespace and other style issues in one big pull
request. Will it cause big problems for your porting? The upside is that
it's only a one time issue for the repo.

If there are no objections, I'll send a pull request with the fix
shortly. It is too big for an inline patch.

Hi Jason,

I am preparing patches for adding python3 support to scripts under policycoreutils/. No objections from me, please go ahead and apply your changes. I can rebase my patches, if there are any problems.

Regards
Michal

-- Jason