SELinux tree updates

Hello All,

Just a quick heads-up that I've rebased selinux#next to the current
selinux#upstream and added the SELinux next-queue on top of that.  Please take
a look and make sure I haven't forgotten your favorite patch, if I have, let
me know; bonus points for the most creative use of the word "shenanigans" in
the reply.

Here is what is currently in selinux#next:

    selinux: Create a common helper to determine an inode label [ver #3]
    selinux: Augment BUG_ON assertion for secclass_map.
    selinux: initialize sock security class to default value
    selinux: reduce locking overhead in inode_free_security()
    selinux: extended permissions for ioctls
    security: add ioctl specific auditing to lsm_audit
    selinux: do not remap unknown SIDs to the unlabeled context

--
paul moore
security @ redhat