SELinux tree updates

Hello All,

While I try to keep rebases to the SELinux tree at a minimum, they are
occasionally necessary to sync with upstream development; Casey's LSM stacking
patches merit a rebase.  You may have noticed this starting yesterday, but in
case you haven't, this serves as notice that I've rebased the SELinux upstream
and next branches.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Once Linux 4.1 is released, I will resume my usual process of updating the
SELinux tree (described below).

* SELinux Tree
  -> git://git.infradead.org/users/pcmoore/selinux
  -> http://git.infradead.org/users/pcmoore/selinux

* SELinux Tree Process

  1. Create a new branch, stable-X.XX, set to the upstream branch that
  was sent during the merge window.

  2. Reset the next branch to the upstream branch that was sent during
  the merge window.

  3. Accept new features into the next branch and fixes into the
  stable-X.XX branch.

  4. As necessary, merge stable-X.XX into upstream and send pull
  requests upstream.

  5. When vX.XX is released, merge next into upstream and send a pull
  request for the upstream branch.  Leave stable-X.XX untouched for
  future stable fixes.

  6. Goto step #1.

--
paul moore