Re: Fwd: Booting time is increased after applying kernel 3.10

Thank you for your comment.
Then, I will remove the calling avc_ss_reset during bootup and test my device many times to find side-effect.

I suspect it won't matter in practice, but the reason for it is that
permissions or other state may have been cached during bootup prior to
initial policy load that may no longer be valid.