Re: Fwd: Booting time is increased after applying kernel 3.10

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 03:14:56 PM Stephen Smalley wrote:
> [...]

I would need to give it some more thought, but since the netport/netnode/netif
caches all have their own locks it may be possible to skip the
synchronize_net() call.  Although, looking at this a bit closer, I wonder if
it would be possible to just skip the avc_ss_reset() call for the initial
policy load, or at least skip the callback processing.  Am I missing
something?

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com