secilc: in statement ordering limitations

I got a little carried away with block and in statements (to say the
least)

I hit a limitation were ordering of modules matters (e.g. ordering of
entries in LISTING or entries fed into secilc)

I order my modules in alphabetical order so for example
policy/modules/systemd/systemd.cil comes after
policy/modules/system/dbus for example.

If i, in the dbus.cil file now want to insert some declarations in a
systemd block i hit issues due to that ordering issue

If i move the systemd.cil up the stack then i can work around the
ordering issue but it is a dead-end. Ordering issues suck (/me points to
sidorder statement)