Re: Pruning dead/obsolete branches?

Stephen Smalley wrote:
Hi,

There are a number of old branches in the selinux repo that I think can
be safely pruned, but I wanted to confirm first.

The branches other than master are:
- autotools:  last attempt to convert over to using autotools.  Last
commit 2008.

- integration: last attempt to integrate src-policy into master?  Last
commit 2011.

- queue:  Eric's branch for changes queued for merging to master, kind
of a next branch.  Last commit Feb 2013.

- src-policy:  source policy module work.  Last commit 2010.

- src-revert:  Not really sure.  Last commit 2011.

- stable_1_0:  attempt to provide a long term stable series tracking the
1.x versions of selinux userspace for long term distro users.  Last
commit 2008.  Turned out to be pointless because the long term distros
did their own backporting and maintenance.

Any reason to retain any of these branches at this point?

Aside from queue +1 on removing all these.

For queue, I'm not sure if it is necessary or useful, I'll let Eric chime in.