Re: MLS over loopback interface

set it as:  s2,s3 (if you can even do that not sure if it works like cats)

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Langland, Blake <blangland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

I have two web servers running on an SELinux machine, one running at s2 and one at s3. Both webservers have two webapps each that are attempting to communicate over the loopback interface. The communication is strictly s2 <-> s2 and s3 <-> s3. The problem I am having is setting the MLS level of the loopback interface. If I have it set below s3, the s3 webapps cannot send over the interface; If I have it set higher than s2, the s2 webapps cannot receive over the interface. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Blake

--
Respectfully,