From: Thomas COUDRAY <amanone@xxxxxxxxx>
To: selinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, 30 July 2013, 18:45
Subject: Building the Base Policy Module

I followed the SELinux documentation for building the base policy module.

When I use checkmodule (checkmodule -o base.mod base.conf), I get this error.

# checkmodule -o base.mod base.conf
checkmodule:  loading policy configuration from base.conf
base.conf:1014:ERROR 'unknown role unconfined_r' at token ';' on line 1014:
role unconfined_r types { unconfined_t };
# The only role defined for this policy:
checkmodule:  error(s) encountered while parsing configuration

Also the base.fc, dbus_context,  file, is missing.

[1]: http://selinuxproject.org/page/Building_a_Basic_Policy#Building_the_Base_Policy_Module

Thomas Coudray