Problems regarding booting devices

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for reading this email. I am Haiqing, working with Bill Roberts at Samsung previously.

Recently I got two nexus devices and tried to run seandroid on them. When I flash the devices, after booting up, they stuck in the stage of flashing ANDROID logo. They cannot boot into android home screen. I checked the logcat, it says nothing. The two devices are Neuxs 4 and Nexus 10.

I followed the instruction on website and add corresponding nexus binaries (vendor) in source codes.

Could you help to give some suggestions? Thanks....

--
Thanks,

Haiqing Jiang