Re: pam_selinux

Yes, thank you, first of all, and second, one user (the maintainer of the package) found a patch from Fedora that, for now, seems to be working fine, but that is not the problem now, the problem is with systemd wich doesn't compile. The PKGBUILD file says it is version 197 and it applies 2 patches, use-split-usr-path.patch and 0001-dbus-fix-serialization-of-calendar-timers.patch, then it configures with the next flags:

--enable-introspection
--enable-gtk-doc
--enable-selinux
--disable-audit
--disable-ima

When I try to build using those files (from https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/selinux-systemd/) it gets stuck in the configure part stating:

checking for SELINUX... no
configure: error: *** SELinux support requested but libraries not found

I think it just doesn't find SELinux but then how can I fix it? the only dirs passed to configure are:

--libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var
--sysconfdir=/etc

The PKGFILE may be more explicit than me.