[no subject]

Hi, first time mailer here.

Lately I've grown curious about SELinux and I would like to be able to install it on my Archlinux. There are packages in the AUR repo but those are from before glibc-2.16, with the update the packages broke. I have successfully build and installed libselinux and libsepol  but now it's turn for pam with selinux enabled which fails with the complain that it doesn't know rlim size in the pam_unix_passwd.c file.

I posted this in the G+ group trying to figure out if is a bug in pam or in SELinux and the guys there told me to post it here.

The AUR package I try to use to build pam is https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/selinux-pam/ .

Thanks