Re: Problems getting source using repo sync

You are right on both points: I did see a lot of "v2" errors, and the source all seems to be there (builds successfully).
Thanks everybody for the help. As you can probably guess from my questions, I'm kinda new at this, and this has
saved me a lot of time and effort.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Robert Craig <robertpcraig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My assumption is that you should be seeing a lot more then just the one "v2" error. I've had issues like this in the past. You should still have the source downloaded even with those weird errors. I believe those errors have to do with incorrectly formatted headers when git creates bundles from some repositories .  I would proceed with building as if none of those messages were reported.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Stephen Smalley <sds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-08-23 at 07:44 -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 18:51 -0400, Cesar Maiorino wrote:
> > I started clean and  used this sequence of commands (as per
> > selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid)
> >
> > git clone -b seandroid-4.0.4 https://bitbucket.org/seandroid/manifests.git
> > mkdir seandroid-4.0.4
> > cd seandroid-4.0.4
> > repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b android-4.0.4_r2.1
> > repo sync
> > cp ../manifests/local_manifest.xml .repo/
> > repo sync -j1
> >
> > local_manifest.xml is configured for bitbucket.
>
> You might want to try the ssh-based access instead.  Requires setting up
> an account on bitbucket.org and uploading a ssh public key.  Then you
> can do the following:
> cd manifests
> git checkout origin/seandroid-4.0.4-ssh
>
> and use the local_manifest.xml file that you'll find in that branch.

BTW, are you sure you want to use 4.0.4?  4.1.1 is available.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency