check_seapp script

I wrote a script that will allow one to override seapp_contexts if you
pass your concatenated seapp_contexts file through it.

For instance, suppose you have the following declarations in your seapp_contexts

user=app_* seinfo=release name=com.android.browser domain=browser_app
type=platform_app_data_file
user=app_* seinfo=release name=com.android.browser domain=browser_app
type=new_thing

after running through the tool, such as
./check_seapp -o seapp_contexts seapp_contexts.intermediate

seapp_contacts will contain the following lines:
user=app_* seinfo=release name=com.android.browser domain=browser_app
type=new_thing

This is a first, rough draft. Comments on large flaws, or general
acceptance are appreciated. We can focus on clean up later. Order
matters, the last one with matching input selectors is the one chosen
for output.

I was struggling under where this should be contained, sepolicy or
checkpolicy, and for now, consider the code LGPL'd.

I was also debating on whether or not to do this in python, but
building for android
(http://source.android.com/source/initializing.html) states that
python is required.

--