Re: Information about XSELinux

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 04:23:14AM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jul 2012, Ole Kliemann <ole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Is it included in any major distributions? (Currently using
> > Ubuntu 12.04)
>
> Unless Ubuntu have done some significant enhancements over my Debian work
> without telling me then it's not going to work.

I'm no expert, but as far as I can tell, it's just not there in
Ubuntu.

I understood from a bug report on this list that it's included in
Fedora. So I installed it on a test system and could reproduce
the bug (X server fails to start when xserver_object_manager is
set).

I'm willing to switch to whatever distribution is providing the
means to seperate user contexts under X.