Information about XSELinux

Hi everyone!

I'm desperately trying to implement proper privilege seperation
while using X.

Currently I'm looking into XSELinux but am having a really hard
time finding any information, documention etc.

What's the development status?
Where can I get it?
Is it included in any major distributions? (Currently using
Ubuntu 12.04)

Any hint on where to find information would be highly
appreciated!

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Ole