The criteria for seandroid policies

Hi, all

I have a quick question about the seandroid policies: when we create/add/refine the security policies, is there any principle/model/criteria to follow? For example,
how to determine the new policies are secure or not, how to determine the new policies are reasonable or not, how to determine the new policies are user-friendly or not.....

All those staffs are confusing me. Thanks for your help.

--
Haiqing Jiang, PH.D student

Computer Science Department, North Carolina State University