SEAndroid and OpenSSL/ECC support

Hello,

I have SEAndroid working on a Samsung Nexus S device.

We are looking into IPSec implementation via strongSwan next.  I have SEAndroid working with strongSwan using RSA certificates.  However, I am running into issues with AES-256 certificates.

A quick search revealed that, apparently, Android's OpenSSL implementation does not support Elliptical Curve Cryptography by default ???  I'm wondering if the SEAndroid community has any plan for this.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Gia Nguyen