Re: Welcome to selinux

Hi,
sorry for all the mails!
I installed SeAndroid but I have some problems.
- the camera is not working (is it normal?)

i would like to install other applications but I really didn't get how to do that.
should I install the application and then define new policies?
How to define the policies?

then I notice that I have some residual denials to address in my policy.
I hope I will find a way and I am really sorry but I am a beginner!

Thanks in advance,
Alexandra