Re: Show SELinux packet type of packets

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the information. Since I'm not using labeled IPsec or CIPSO
I've resorted to just removing access to the packet type in the policy
to check that those packets have the label I expect based on the
generated AVC log. So is it theoretically possible to add secmark
support to tcpdump? It sounds like it might require a change in the
kernel.

Jason