Re: fail to get seandroid code

On Fri, 2012-05-18 at 10:30 +0000, ken.masumitsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I ran "repo sync" to install seandroid in reference to
> http://selinuxproject.org/page/SEAndroid, I got an error like
> Fetching projects: 10% (24/239) fatal:
> http://selinuxproject.org/~seandroid/git/device/samsung/tuna/info/refs
> not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?
>
> Though I checked the URL
> (http://selinuxproject.org/~seandroid/git/device/samsung/tuna/info/refs)
> by a browser, there is not such a directory.
>
> Why the directory does not exist on the server?

Thanks for the report - this should now be fixed.  When we added the
tuna project, we didn't set up the http-based access for it.

BTW, it has been recently pointed out that the tuna/sepolicy.* files
actually need to be copied over to maguro/ or toro/ in order to be
picked up during the build.  We'll fix that, but in the interim, you can
do that manually.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency