Trying to support Python 3 but fails on libsemanage

I'm trying to get Python 3 support up and going with the SELinux userspace
utilities. I'm hitting a compatibility issue that I'm not able to work out
further.

This is the following "test case":
	semanage fcontext -a -t swapfile_t /swapfile
	semanage fcontext -d -t swapfile_t /swapfile

With Python 2.7, this works as it should be. With Python 3.2 however, I get
the following error while trying to delete the entry:

/usr/sbin/semanage: File context for /swapfile is not defined

The entry is correctly available in the file_contexts.local file. Also, if I
switch from Python 3.2 to 2.7 after adding the entry (but before removing),
removing the entry works as it should be.

I notice that semanage calls seobject.py which calls semanage.py. All these
files are exactly the same (no changes made to those), so I guess it is
something to do within the _semanage.so file.

Now, this is a library created through swig magic, which i'm totally unknown
to. It looks like all code is C-based, and then transformed into a
Python-compatible call, not?

Is there anyone already running the SELinux userspace tools with Python 3?
If so, how do you build libsemanage (as that provides the _semanage.so
file)?

Wkr,
	Sven Vermeulen