SELinux on Wheezy

Hey folks,

I brought up a wheezy install on an alternate lvm root a couple of weeks
ago.  I turned SELinux on shortly thereafter.  I think I updated my
kernel, and now X won't start.  Could someone look at these logs with me
and help figure out what's going on?  Something showed up during boot
that said something about updating labels, but I didn't capture it.
Where should I look to find these boot logs, do you think?

http://www.colliertech.org/federal/nsa/selinux-20120205T2023PST.log

Thank you in advance!

C.J.