restorecon -R default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThVfm3JXdM

A few years ago Paul Wayper gave an excellent introductory lecture about SE
Linux (see the above URL).  He notes that he habitually uses -R for restorecon
every time.

It seems to me that the case where -R is not desired will be extremely rare.
It seems most uncommon that someone will have a directory with the wrong
label, a subdirectory tree that is either too big to scan quickly (and which
is known to have the correct labels) or which has labels which by design don't
match the file contexts.

Therefore I think we should make the common case be the default and require
that anyone who doesn't want that functionality specifically request it.
chcon uses the -h flag for changing the context of a sym-link instead of the
target, that might be a reasonable option to use for consistency.