Re: time for a new release?

C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP wrote:
plus one.

On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 22:57 +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
It's been 6 months since the last releases of policy and user-space.  It seems
like a good idea to have a new release of policy now as there has been a lot
done (there is always a lot done).  As for user-space, there have been some
useful changes and I think it would be good to have a release to keep thing
synchronised.

We were just talking about this offline, we'll be rolling one soon but we need to do some testing on the stuff that has been added.