Re: SEAndroid Build for Galaxy Nexus

Stephen Smalley wrote:
On Tue, 2012-01-24 at 12:44 -0600, Bryan Hinton wrote:
I just completed a 4.0.3 SEAndroid build for the Galaxy Nexus.  The
build was clean and it is successfully running on the device.
A few general notes:
-I ran the following  fastboot commands (in this order) after building
AOSP w/ SELinux patches and repacking the boot image:   fastboot erase
cache, fastboot flash boot boot.img, fastboot flash system system.img,
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img.
-I had to mount /system rw after boot and fix the missing, userland
ril client library in order to get the cdma/lte radios working.
device/samsung/tuna is missing the extract script in AOSP.
-permissive and enforced modes are functioning properly according to
dmesg output.    phone calls and sms are successful.  I am in the
process of relabeling some of the device nodes in the policy to allow
access to the radio.

Glad to hear that you were able to get it up and running.  I don't
presently have that device, so I'd be interested in hearing more about
your experience, changes you have to make, etc.

I also have it running on the Galaxy Nexus. One thing I had to do was /factory was unlabeled after the initial boot. The files in there are all owned by radio so I labeled them u:r:radio_device:s0. Since the default policy only allows chr_file access for radio_device I had to add regular files and directory access to the policy. I'll send up a patch when I've gotten other issues resolved.