Re: SELinux Common Intermediate Language Update

Thanks for this useful information. I've now managed to modify mdp to generate the CIL code for a simple policy and tested an MLS and non-MLS version of the binary policies.

To achieve this I also had to patch the CIL compiler to output initial SIDs correctly.

What I will do now is send out emails with:

1) Patches for mdp to output CIL format policy (I also added a flag to output an MLS policy suitable for checkpolicy).

2) The patch for the CIL compiler to output SIDs correctly. This patch is very simple but it's probably not the right way to fix the problem - but it does work.

Richard