Updated libselinux man pages

Please find below a link to a document containing updated libselinux man pages. There is an introduction explaining the updates etc.

I only started this as a simple update of some man pages (that I've already submitted as patches), however I thought I would carry on and here is the result.

The man pages have been linked into a pdf for convenience and cover all the currently supported functions plus their file formats (seusers etc.). I've also had a go at a man page with pointers for writing SELinux apps (but very draft; see (libselinux(7)).

Anyway I thought I would post this as they may be useful to others. If you find errors let me know and I'll correct them.

The link:

http://taiga.selinuxproject.org/~rhaines/notebooks/Updated_libselinux_Man_Pages.pdf

Richard