Howto transition socket

Hi,

excuse this very basic question: How can I define a transition for a socket?

Let's assume I've got a process p with label u_t, denoted as p:u_t. The
process opens a listening tcp socket s on port 80 (e. g. nc -l -p 80).
As far as I understood, s would get the label from the process: s:u_t.
However, I would like the socket to have label o_t. Hence, I define a
transition:

(u, u) -> o

or in policy syntax;

type_transition u_t u_t:tcp_socket o_t;

But this doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Regards,

Martin.