Bumping Version Numbers

A while ago ago we discussed bumping the minor version number and
resetting the revision version number when we do a release [1]. We are
now preparing for a release and wanted some feedback before we bumped
the version numbers.

We're thinking of only bumping minor version numbers if the revision
version number is non-zero.

So the version numbers will become:

checkpolicy-2.1.0
libselinux-2.1.0
libsepol-2.1.0
libsemanage-2.1.0
policycoreutils-2.1.0
sepolgen-1.1.0

We could alternatively always bump minor version numbers even if the
revision number was zero (i.e. no changes since the last release). This
has the advantange that all releases share the same version number. If
we do that, it might make sense to bump sepolgen to 2.1.0 this release
as well, unless there is some significance between 1.x and 2.x with
sepolgen.

Thoughts?

- Steve

[1] http://marc.info/?t=129962368300001&r=1&w=2