Re: SELinux Common Intermediate Language Update

The README says that gcc >= 4.5.1 is required, but when building on 4.5.1 I received the following errors:

    cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wunused-but-set-parameter"

According to http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.6/changes.html this is a new warning added in gcc 4.6.
Thanks,

Justin