Re: SELinux Common Intermediate Language Update

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 17:14 -0400, Steve Lawrence wrote:

> As to the purpose of this email, we've recently reached a pretty
> significant milestone with the compiler, in that it now supports most of
> the features that are currently supported by reference policy (e.g.
> macros, optionals, tunables, etc) as well as the standard SELinux policy
> rules (e.g. allow, type, role, etc). Now that the compiler has reached
> this milestone, we would love for the community to play around with it a
> bit and give us any feedback as we continue on to integration and
> implementing the more advanced features, such has inheritance and
> transforms.

Could not get it to build. One dependency not mentioned in the README is
"flex".

src/cil_list.c: In function âcil_list_get_tailâ:
src/cil_list.c:73:68: error: parameter âtailâ set but not used
[-Werror=unused-but-set-parameter]
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors