FUSE and SELinux labeling

Hi

Is there a FAQ or some description on what one needs to do to enable
labeling on files created under a fuse filesystem?

When I mount my fuse file system I see message like

SELinux: initialized (dev fuse, type fuse), not configured for labeling

Now if I use statement such as shown below in my SELinux policy before

fs_use_xattr fuse system_u:object_r:fs_t;

But then when I try to mount fuse file system using simple fuse hello
program as hello /tmp/foo, I see message:

SELinux: (dev fuse, type fuse) getxattr errno 4 on console and my system hangs!

( Has anybody been successful in adding the SELinux labels to file
created  by fuse? I have search both fuse and SElinux mailing list,
also done bit of google search and nothing comes up , either this is
way too simple thing to do and I am missing obvious thing)

Would appreciate any help.

( I had sent message earlier to fuse-devel, but didn't cross-post it
to SELinux )
-Sam