Re: SE Linux use - was: Question: and the policy grows...

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Russell Coker <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good study about the size of typical Linux projects?
> I'm willing to bet that SE Linux has more active developers and more members
> on the main mailing list than most Linux projects.

For looking at active developers/contributers to a project, ohloh.net
has some interesting tools. Unfortunately the SELinux project on the
site doesn't point to the main repo and refpolicy doesn't seem to be
on there either.

But it is interesting to use ohloh to look at various other projects
to easily see how active they are and how many people are contributing
code to.

Also, ohloh is user editable so someone could fix it up if they felt
so inclined.

https://www.ohloh.net/p/selinux/contributors

Jason