Re: temporal role base access control in Linux

Hi Patrick,

No worries. Yes, I am not a lawyer. It is obviously entirely your prerogative, and I am not criticising the help you provided. To be honest, I just found it strange that you would choose to point out what country they were from and who SELinux was developed by, as if that made them less entitled to help with an open source project. Sorry if you feel I overreacted.

I don't have anything to add to your implementation suggestions, thanks for sharing.

Cliffe.