restorecon and chroot

I think that we need an option for restorecon which is similar to the -r
option of setfiles.

This would be useful for setting up chroot environments and possibly also for
system recovery.

Any suggestion on what command-line option should be used?  It seems that -r
is taken...

--
russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog