Using checkmodule to build "old module versions"

Hi,

I may be misunderstanding things but I think that a "new" version of
checkmodule is able to create policy versions other than "latest". I
know that checkpolicy accepts the -c option to create binary policies
of older versions. Is there any equivalent for checkmodule?

My version of checkmodule (2.0.21 I believe) when run with -V reports
that it supports "Module versions 4-10", however I do not see any
flags to change the compiled module policy version.

When I then try to load the compiled module on CentOS 5.4 with
"semodule -i A.pp" it responds with:

libsepol.policydb_read: policydb module version 10 does not match my
version range 4-6
libsepol.sepol_module_package_read: invalid module in module package
(at section 0)
libsemanage.semanage_load_module: Error while reading from module file
/etc/selinux/clip/modules/tmp/modules/A.pp.
semodule:  Failed!

So it looks like checkmodule should be able to build policy version 6
which is supported by semodule on the CentOS 5.4 side.

Am I misunderstanding something?

My setup is using Arch Linux as the development machine so I know it
isn't really "supported" per se.

Thanks,
Jason