Re: Benchmarking

Hi Paul,

I can't answer your question about using only MAC and no DAC. But if
you really want to get some performance you can do modify your
policies. For an interesting example of this look at this presentation
by Hitachi about porting SELinux to Android.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.celinux.org/elc08_presentations/ELC2008_nakamura.pdf

Jason Axelson