Removing TE from the policy Model

Dear all,

I have a mobile use case where TE is kind of too heavy ... if you remember from earlier threads that discussed the use case. Can I somehow use the SELinux infrastructure ... kernel and userspace to only use the rbac and uid models and leave out TE?

How much is it going to take as a technical effort and some fine guidelines will be appreciated.

Will it be called SELinux if we get it done in the first place?

Thanks.

--
Shaz