Re: How to cross install policy store?

2010/5/18 waqar afridi <afridi.waqar@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Try to create Virtual Memory...
>
> 2010/5/18 TaurusHarry <harrytaurus2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> HI SELinux experts,
>>
>> I am trying to use SELinux on an ARM board with limited RAM <=128m, if I
>> use semodule tool to create policy store on the target it will be terminated
>> by kernel OOM killer. Normally semodule tool will install the policy store
>> on the host, is it possible to cross-install the policy store to the target
>> rootfs image on the host?

We are doing the same but cross compiled the libraries and building
the policy natively on the device/board. Memory is a big problem. We
moved ahead with creating swap memory but still lots of issues.

Now we are trying to reduce the modules to be built. Still having
problems .... policy.kern does not exist ... weird stuff! We are
planning to document our efforts once we go through the policy build
and runtime tests.

--
Shaz