How to cross install policy store?

HI SELinux experts,

I am trying to use SELinux on an ARM board with limited RAM <=128m, if I use semodule tool to create policy store on the target it will be terminated by kernel OOM killer. Normally semodule tool will install the policy store on the host, is it possible to cross-install the policy store to the target rootfs image on the host?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Harry

搜索本应是彩色的,快来体验新一代搜索引擎-必应,精美图片每天换哦! 立即试用!