RE: New to SELinux: 2nd Edition of The SELinux Notebook released

I've just finished the 2nd edition of the SELinux Notebook that is available at:

http://www.freetechbooks.com/the-selinux-notebook-the-foundations-t785.html

It is aimed at those new to SELinux and as a reference for the policy language and configuration files.

If anyone has comments on how to improve, what other areas to cover, corrections etc. please let me know.

I'll now update the selinuxproject.org site with the new content as part of the SELinux documentation project.

The main updates are:
  Split the Notebook into two volumes:
   Volume 1 - The Foundations - covers SELinux and its supporting services.
   Volume 2 - Sample Policy Source - contains sample application and
   policy source code to build a simple message filter and experiment with
   X-Windows.

 Updated all relevant sections to reflect Fedora 12 release and correct
 errors.
 Added secolors.conf and VM configuration files, typebounds Policy
 language statement.

Added sections on:
XSELinux for X-Windows support and sample polyinstantiation code and policy.
Virtual machine support with examples.
SE-PostgreSQL support with an example database.
Apache / SELinux-Plus support.

Richard